Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Shhhhhhhhhh!

Have you heard of the rule where you have one year to buy newlyweds a gift?  I attended my neighbors wedding last October (and still haven't bought them a gift)!  The main reason is that they were planning on moving to NYC and I wanted to get them something for their new life in NY (but they changed plans last minute).  So I ended up waiting and procrastinating until now.  Also--ya know how some people are born to give the perfect gift (like my friend Heather).  I'm just not one of those people.  I obsess and obsess about it and the gift rarely turns out how I would like.  Anywho--back to my newlywed neighbors.  They absolutely, 100%, without a doubt hate their bathroom.  I decided that I'm going to surprise them with a bathroom make-over.  So I'm off to find products and goodies to organize it into shape.  I'll post a before/after pic once it's done.

(Image: Decor8)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin