Monday, October 12, 2009

field trip to... The Container Store

Why do I want to take a group of people to The Container Store?  Because it will be sooooo much fun!  When I visit The Container Store, I gain tons of inspiration from the in-store displays.  I've also found that it helps to see what size/shape containers are being used to store particular items.  I then go home (or to the thrift store) and buy similar containers to organize my belongings.  Of course The Container Store does carry amazing products--some of which I can't live without (and I'll definitely be highlighting those as well).  In addition to products, I'll be focusing on the right products to help you organize a bathroom.  Sign up here (space is limited).

The Container Store Field Trip (no charge)
Saturday, November 7th @ 11 am
One East Union Street
Pasadena, CA 91103

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin