Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Greetings from Las Vegas


Whew--it has been a busy week. Getting all my AT posts ready to go ahead of schedule and a full client load has me beat. Good thing I'm in Vegas with friends relaxing by the pool. Don't worry, I packed light (one canvas bag). It definitely feels nice knowing I didn't leave anything behind--and it always helps to have a spare set of mini-toiletries stashed in the carry on. That way, I don't have to run to Target right before a trip. I can focus on other things, like spending time with the Garbinator and watching Big Brother episodes online (someone is in trouble for getting me addicted). Have a great rest of your week and I'll be back Sunday with organizing inspiration.

(Image: Flickr user matze_ott for use under Creative Commons Licensing)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin