Sunday, July 26, 2009

Organizing Hooks... In the Car



So I mentioned on Wednesday that I was taking a road trip to Las Vegas. My friend Ben ended up driving my car to sin city which forced me to sit in the backseat of my own car. If you've never sat in the backseat of your vehicle, I recommend it highly. Not only did I get to see my car in a new light (it felt roomy and cozy at the same time) I discovered hooks in the backseat! The trip to and from Vegas was soooo much more comfortable and spacious because Adam and I were able to hook our bags onto the seats in front of us (which created leg room)! I'll also be able to use the hooks while I'm driving by placing my purse on the hook opposite of me. It will free up space in the front seat when I have a passenger but allow me to access items in my purse. Rock steady.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin