Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Celebrate!!




Adam (my beau) says that I celebrate way too much. I can't help it--I look forward to celebrating the big (and the not so big events in my life). Today I'm celebrating 2 things in particular. The first being this awesome vase big enough for toilet paper rolls that fits perfectly in my newly painted bathroom. I didn't want to drill holes into the wall for a toilet paper dispenser because the previous one never stayed put (even though I used reinforcements). Plus, who wants to drill holes in a freshly painted wall? It's been almost a month with no place for the t.p. to land--so yesterday, it was such a pleasure to be able to put the roll somewhere other than the sink's ledge.

And then this morning, I had an appointment to look at a space to hold Bneato Organizing Boot Camp. I've been on the prowl for the perfect spot (location, price, atmosphere) for over 3 months now. So you can imagine my relief when all three qualifications were met after viewing a local space this morning. And now I'm celebrating--with string cheese and Diet Coke!!

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I've been looking for a solution that's clean and cheap. Will look for a similar vase at yes, Kmart (no Tarjay on Maui).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca--I saw a similar idea in Real Simple a while back (but it took me a while to find the perfect one:) They used a tall, round vase which also looked really cool. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin