Thursday, July 2, 2009

Shred Or Go Home!


Look at my fun new toy!!! Nathan at AIM Mail Center in Glendale made this fun new license plate holder for the Bneato automobile (aka a Scion). I'll have to start practicing on being a better driver (I have been known before to get a little impatient behind slow drivers...). How fun (and totally ridiculous is this)? I would have never spent money on one before but I won a gift certificate to Nathan's store and he suggested I get a personalized license plate holder--and I thought, why the heck not?!

5 comments:

  1. nice addition to your bneatomobile!

    now on to more important things: i ordered your wallet in black and now i need you to make a video to help me organize it. pleeeeeeeeeeeese?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @SisterKristen--we'll do! This weekend I'm filming a new video blog post for my organizing newsletter that rolls out next week. If I have time, I'll try and include the wallet organizing video as well. If not--next weekend for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeeeeow! thanks! i need something other than nonstop michael jackson coverage to watch. i ... can't ... pull ... myself ... away ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it!!! shred or go home looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin