i know this has happened to you before. you're trying on clothes, nothing is working--and then finally! the perfect outfit is created (only to find out you forgot about the hole on the front or the missing button that needs to be sewn on). and of course, you're already late (ughhhh)! my advice;
- go to your closet right now
- pull out all the clothes that need mending, buttons sewn on, etc.
- maybe your favorite pair of black jeans needs a new dye job--pull those too!
- separate those items that need the expert eye of a tailor and place them by the door
- now, get to work! sew buttons, mend seams and feel accomplished
- the next time you leave the house, grab the clothes that need to visit the tailor and place them in the car. when you're out running errands, you'll have them on hand to drop off.
- repeat every season!
neighborhood tailors that i swear by;
Therese (323) 913-9419
3235 W. Sunset. Blvd.
LA, CA 90026
Maryanne (323) 664-8719
1759 Vermont Ave
LA, CA 90027