Tuesday, June 29, 2010

to-do list tuesday and 300th post!!

old notebook... dunzo!
fresh, new notebook (love)!

when i started my own biz, i decided to go digital when it comes to my calendar (it.was.not.easy and i went kicking.and.screaming). but when it comes to my to-do list, paper is where it's at for me. like i said, i use one notebook and rewrite my list (almost) daily. i also transfer any client notes and important memos to my phone, calendar or computer. and when the notebook has no pages left, it's time to get a new shiny one--which kinda feels like i get to start over (in a good way).

3 comments:

  1. i love this idea, the re-writing the list each day on a fresh piece of paper. gives you the chance to start over again, and not be stuck staring at a list that's half crossed-off, reminding you of what you didn't get done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart sings at the sight of a new notebook!

    By the way, blogged about you today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and I love it! I need a new notebook too.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin