1. always think vertically. hang your ironing board, brooms and mops to save floor space.
2. hang shelving (also thinking vertically).
3. use pegboard. this photo is using pegboard to organize crafts but you can use your pegboard for laundry supplies and tools (whatever works for your space).
5. glass containers for storing detergent (looks less cluttered).
6. a pretty basket for laundry keeps the space free of eyesores.
7. again, hang shelving. stainless steel seems to be the theme in these laundry rooms (feels crisp and clean).
8. more glass containers for cleaning supplies (just make sure to label and keep out of reach of the kiddies).
9. containers with handles and a spot for labels
11. a tray to keep supplies corralled and looking neat and organized.
share pics of your organized home by uploading them to the bneato flickr pool.