Monday, January 4, 2010

holiday break


while i didn't take a full holiday break, my work load lightened immensely because i didn't have to blog for apartment therapy. take away having to post 2x day and what you end up with is a whole lot of free time. what did i spend my time doing? i'll tell you...
  • fantasizing about my new home
  • packing up my home
  • wrapping presents
  • baking (a lot)
  • DIY projects around the home (cleaning the oven, removing privacy film from windows, etc.)
  • not running
  • not going to exercise boot camp
  • starting my book and screenplay (it helps if you say it "out loud")
  • organizing my tear sheet binder full of organizing inspiration
  • nursing myself back to health for almost an entire week after getting a head cold
(image: anthropologie)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin