i was tagged numerous times on facebook to write 20 + things about myself. i never did it because sharing 20 + things sounded intimidating (i don't think there are that many things about me that are that interesting). now 7 things--i can swing that. thanks mrs little jeans for including me in your list!
off the top of my head
1. i am very particular about silverware. it has to be heavy and long (no plastic--ever).
2. i can eat the same exact meal for breakfast, lunch and dinner and never (i mean never) get tired of it.
3. i am a big ole scaredy cat. i can count on my hand the number of scary movies i've seen--and i hate sleeping in my house alone. if i do find myself alone, i sleep with the light on (thank you very much).
4. i love karaoke singing (but never get a chance to go anymore).
5. when i first moved to LA, i realized that there were no thunderstorms so i used to scour the paper to find the closet place that had storm activity (and fantasize about driving there--but never did). i still miss thunderstorms tremendously and have a handful of rainstorm cds to play that my mom sent me when i first moved to LA.
6. i trained for and ran a marathon all by myself 3 years ago (i also used to smoke a pack (or more) a day so this feat was a great one to cross off the list.
7. i'm really, really good at cleaning (such a random thing to say but it stems from never wanting to learn how to cook--so i learned to clean instead).
now i have to tag 7 bloggers...