Sunday, December 13, 2009

xmas wrapping tip and whatnot


this post is going up super late on a sunday because i got back from las vegas earlier this afternoon. a last-minute trip out of town ended up being quite the experience. the beau's mom put us up at the wynn and scored tix to Cher last night (uh-mazing). anyhow, on to organizing.
  • i was reading through an old Real Simple magazine and spotted this tip which is a great solution if you've ever mixed up holiday gifts. "i wrap my holiday gifts in groups by paper: silver for my sister, gold for my brother, and red for my in-laws. i know exactly what to grab when we're heading out." --Jacqui Cooley
  • on a side note (related to organizing) my apartment therapy post that i wrote last week about scoring free boxes when moving got picked up by lifehacker (rock steady).
(image: stephbond)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin