Sunday, August 16, 2009

Oh Brother!


I was at a friend's house this afternoon with a group of people and we were discussing all the great shows that are going to be on TV tonight--Mad Men, Big Brother, True Blood, Entourage, and Hung. I typically don't watch a lot of TV (since I don't have cable) but the beau has a swanky flat screen and Direct TV. This season, my personal fave has been Big Brother. It's interesting because this is the first time I've ever tuned into Big Brother--even though it's on like, season 11. Anyhow, back to this afternoon. So my friend's friend works for Big Brother as the tape organizer. His sole job is to organize all of the tapes that are recorded (and the cameras roll 24 hours a day/7 days a week). Not to mention there are probably at least 15-20 cameras rolling constantly. Wow. And while that's a lot of organizing for a show that is whittled down to a one hour show--I'd love to know their system...

(Image from Flickr Member Hollis Brown Thornton used under Creative Commons License)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin