Friday, July 17, 2009

Organizing Your Wallet: Part V




It's wallet week here at Bneato. Every day, I'll be profiling a friend and their organized wallet. The majority of my lady friends own the Bettina Framed Latico Wallet (myself included). But I'm also including a couple other organized wallets for variety and inspiration. And stay tuned for Sunday's post where I'll post a video of how I organize my wallet!

From producing and directing to pilates and ballet--Alexis manages to do it all (and look fabulous in the meantime). Busy professional by day and housewife by night--she's a great example on how to have your cake and eat it too. A go to gal for everything stylish, she chooses the Bettina Latico wallet to keep her life organized.

How long have you had your wallet?
3 years

What do you like best about it?
I love how slim it is- everything fits and nothing bulges but it's streamlined and super chic. The floral interior is my favorite touch--it's a fabulous wallet.

How do you keep your wallet organized?
Pick sections for different things. ALWAYS put the same items in the same place, that way you know your go to spots and it stays divided. If your stamps aren't where you always put them, chances are you're out of stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin