i know most of you have heard of the 15 minute rule... and if you haven't, it goes like this. set a timer for 15 minutes and get as much stuff accomplished as possible. could be folding laundry, doing the dishes, making the bed (whatever will make you feel accomplished). but sometimes we forget to set aside a specific amount of time and let the day start and stop without ever doing any chores. here are a few ways to build the tasks into your routine without setting a timer.
- accomplish tasks when... you're waiting for the water to boil
- instead of fast forwarding through the commercials in TiVo, use this time to get 'er done
- i love to saddle up my bluetooth headset and talk to family and friends while doing chores
- clean out your purse while waiting for your car to get cleaned at the car wash
- when the operator puts you on hold, pay bills, send letters, file papers
what are your time saving tips to stay on top of chores at home?
image; * hiro008