Friday, December 4, 2009

friday afternoon and mini project #4

going through all of my magazines is turning out to be more than a quick, 20 minute project. while i only have about 20 magazines (domino, dwell and elle decor) i've decided to rip out everything that i like (catalog it in my inspiration binder) and toss the rest. the hard part is going to be putting each page in a plastic sleeve... but honestly, it's kind of a fun project. now all of my inspirational tid bits will be searchable. except for my 3 organize magazines. i can't bear to rip those up!

4 comments:

  1. i did that when i was getting married, it was the best time saver and got me organized real quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you can always find what you're looking for! i can't tell you how many times i went looking for an article or a pic (only to never find it again).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I scan my ripped out magazine pages and file them accordingly - super simple and best of all ... clutter free

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rivka--I love that! I've been wanting to get the Fijitsu Snap Scan for that purpose (going paperless:) Once I move and have my home office set up, I just might purchase one.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin