Friday, October 23, 2009

Hoarding


I haven't checked out the show Hoarders (yet) but it's on my to-do list to watch old episodes over the holidays.  Hoarding is serious and should be treated as a disorder (and those seeking help should find trained professionals).  If you think you might be a hoarder, check out the NSGCD's scale here on pages 5 and 6.  I bring up hoarding today because I just found out about a blog written by a self-proclaimed hoarder.   The blog is called, Confessions of a Shopaholic Hoarder.  The blogger (female, don't know her name yet) is using this platform to get motivation, accountability and most of all, break free from the guilt and judgement she places on herself.  I'll definitely be catching up on previous posts and bringing back highlights and helpful tips to you guys.

(Image from: Elgin.Jessica under Creative Commons License)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin