Monday, September 21, 2009

Beth's Keys



I have to start off by saying I love my keys. The fact that I only have to carry a handful around makes me very, very happy. I've got my car key, keyless entry remote, 2 house keys (one for screen door and one for inside door), Adam's house key and finally, a key to my band's practice space downtown. There is one rouge key on there that I actually just noticed--my parent's old house key. They have since moved (twice) so I think it's a safe bet that I can toss it. The little leather key chain was a purchase from a memorable trip to Olvera street (downtown LA). Memorable because one Halloween, years ago, my roommate at the time and I enjoyed margaritas at an awesome Mexican restaurant and then took the Gold Line to Pasadena to go shopping. It was one of those perfect LA days where the weather is just as good as the company. Luckily, the key chain fits perfectly in my back pocket on shopping errands so I don't have to go digging in my large purse to find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin