Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Organizing... In the Movies

One of our favorite movies, Pulp Fiction has a great scene where Lance (Eric Stoltz) is looking for a little black medical book and a magic marker. The scene is heightened further by the act of searching for the objects and the fighting that ensues between Lance and his wife. To us, it shows how not being organized can cost you your life. Obviously, you shouldn't be od'ing on drugs but you get the point...

Watch the scene in its entirety here

JODY
What are you looking for?
 
LANCE
My black
freakin' medical book.
It's like a text book they give to
nurses.
 
JODY
I never saw a medical book.
 
LANCE
Trust me, I have one.

 
JODY
Well if it's that important, why
didn't you keep it with the shot?
 
LANCE
I don't know!
  Stop bothering me!
 
JODY
While you're
lookin' for it, that
girl's
gonna die on our carpet.
You're never
gonna find it in all
this crap.
  For six months now,
I've been telling you to clean this
room --

(Text from IMSDb)
(Image from Swotti)

2 comments:

  1. I didn't even remember that scene related to organizing until I watched the film again last year...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin