Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Apartment Therapy; Los Angeles


Wow. It’s been a busy 2008. We’ve traveled quite a bit, helped a bunch of clients get their lives (and paperwork) organized and just secured our first business loan! Whoo hoo. Oh--and we’ve also been freelance blogging for Apartment Therapy for almost 2 months now (such a challenging job but oh, so rewarding!).
The mission of Apartment Therapy is “Helping people make their homes more beautiful, organized and healthy by connecting them to a wealth of resources, ideas and community online.” While I do write about what I think is cool and well designed I love to write about organizing. Whether I’m blogging about an antique mail caddy that has been turned into a shoe organizer or I talk about the 3 best organizing tips that i tell my clients--it’s all in the name of organizing. You can click here to read all of my previous posts on apartment therapy; Los Angeles that relate to organizing and be sure to check back often for more great tips and tricks to help you reach your organizing goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin